This past weekend we turned the clocks back and with that usually comes a shift in energy. As fall is fully upon us the days are now darker and getting colder. You might find your energy changing a little too. Some people feel more tired, or sluggish, others begin to feel the need to draw inwards and we get closer to ‘hibernation’ season. Autumn is a good time to do a check in with your chakras (the 7 main energy centres in the body) and try to clear and balance them a little. Maintaining free flowing energy through the chakras can help get you through the transition to winter with a bit more mental and emotional strength and clarity.
“Every thought and experience you’ve ever had in your life gets filtered through these chakra databases. Each event is recorded into your cells…”, in effect your biography becomes your biology. – Carolyn Myss
Here are the links to my previous posts on each chakra. Each one comes with an explanation of what it is and some ways to balance it.
What are the Chakras and why will being aware of them help me? – read more
1. Root Chakra – your connection to the earth, your roots, sense of stability –read more
2. Sacral Chakra – centre of sexuality as well as creation on all levels – read more
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – centre of your will and self power – read more
4. Heart Chakra – your centre of love both for others and yourself – read more
5. Throat Chakra – area of communication, speaking your truth and creating your truth- read more
6. Third Eye Chakra – centre connected to your intuition, sixth sense, third eye – read more
7. Crown Chakra – connection point to universal energy , the thousand petalled lotus – read more
Happy energy balancing!